Wish Upon A Falling Star

20.03.04



In lonely and starry night like this

I lay down and stare at the sky

Wondering and waiting alone
For someone to walk my way

And knock at my heart's door

To stay with me every night

Give me a good night kiss on the lips

And put the blanket over my body
To give me beautiful dreams

And do not leave me in the hardest times

But stay and calm the storm

To bring the sunshine back to my days

And help me deal with everything
Make me strong in the roughest condition

And make me feel loved in every way

And put a smile on my face

Just to think and love him
He's still wandering around out there

But I know he'll come up outside my door one day

Cuz I just wished upon a falling star tonight

Popular posts from this blog

Imbroglio

Selesaikan Sudah

Dia Yang Ada