Borrow

Woke up this morning and I feel pain
It was sadness before but now I feel lost
Feels like being punished just for being
So much in love with you but it's forbidden

You put smile on my face, the best one ever
But it's taken away from me, it hurts like shit
Like finding a gown that fits but too expensive
I can only adore you for I'm not allowed to steal

You came out of nowhere, out of my league
Touched my heart so gentle just by holding hands
You showed me love so true I didn't know existed
Now I have to let you go, tell me how do I do that?

I no longer ask the 'why', I prefer the 'how'
How much joy you bring to me just by your 'hello'
How your love heals all of my previous wounds
And whispering to me it's gonna be all right

With you it's just love, somehow it scares me
I've been in pain for so long, I wasn't prepared
Now I know what those love songs' about
I really wish this won't be a sad one

If I could wish to be selfish
I'd want you to stay and us just the same
But we're not alone and they are watching
If I can't buy you can I just borrow?

Popular posts from this blog

Imbroglio

Selesaikan Sudah

Dia Yang Ada