Maybe Not Now

11.05.04


It came over me again
A feeling full of love and excitement
To a special guy outside there

Thought he was waiting for me
As I was waiting for him for so long
Thought my heart would be filled by love

But I was wrong, maybe not now
Though he filled my heart with joy and hopes
And matches the missing pieces of my puzzle
He's just not for me, not at this time

And as he walked and passed by
I'll say a prayer for you and I
For if we're meant for each other
Wish we'll find our way right away

And if you don't belong to be by my side
We'll take our own ways but never a goodbye
And in my prayer I'll still say your name
And thank God for what we've had

Though it was just a little crossed way
But you gave me a map to see my own city
And found what I've been looking for
And for that I thank you

Popular posts from this blog

First Sight

Dia Yang Ada