Never About Me

17.06.03



We talk about everything

We meet everyday and chat everynight

Wherever I am, there you are as well

But it's not me standing in your heart
Your heart's too busy to notice me

I'm not that someone's special

I'll never dance in your dreams

And your laugh will never because of me

I just want you to know one thing

That deep down inside here

This heart thinks about you
But you'll never know

What I'm feeling for you

Cuz we're just friends

And we'll always be like this

I will never tell you

Cuz I'm afraid I'd lose you

And I'm not beautiful enough for you

So I'll just be your best friend
Being by your side all the time

Listen to all your stories and sadness

But never about me

Cuz I'm just your best friend

Popular posts from this blog

Selesaikan Sudah

Imbroglio

Jauh Melangkah