A Love Note

18.04.09

This isn't a dream. You made me sure about it last night, before I fell asleep, by the phone.
Though it really feels like one. The one I've been dreaming about for years, after all, that comes true today.

In my dreams were images of a man who'd love me so true, but along with the love, frees my soul.
In it I dreamt about hands of the man who'd hold mine thru life and carry me up when I grow tired.
In it I figured the feet that would walk and run with me, with the same pace, until the end of the road.

In it I imagined a pair of eyes that would look through mine and find my soul in it, nakedly, and those eyes would love what they'd looking at, regardless how broken, flawed, and contented it is, but still love it no matter what.

Those eyes match yours.
You, of all the boys I've loved, lost and broken for.
You, of all the men I've ever wanted; my deepest wish I dared not to dream of.

The combination of it scares me yet it relaxes me at the same time. What I'd dreamt most of a flesh meets what I'd dreamt most of a way to feel, and they're all there in you; one whole package of you.

The package that gave me new hope and promised the kind of life that I'd always dream about.
This package contains wisdom, joy--and above all that--love.
This love is the one that heals all the open wounded from the past, appreciates what we've got in the present, and lead us to our future together.

This love, the most valueable and priceless one in the world, and I, of all the girls in the world, am having it with you.
This love, that is searched by billions, is here beside me, within you, and thankfully belongs to us.

For this I am grateful that you've ever searched on me again, that after those three full years of absence the chance opened up for us to be together again--which means that we truly belongs to each other.

For this, with all of my heart, I say my grace for you ever loving me this true.
Thank you.

Popular posts from this blog

Selesaikan Sudah

Imbroglio

Jauh Melangkah