Desolée*

20.04.09

I know you're hurting

I can still feel it
Tho we're now apart

I can't help it
Everything 'bout you made me sad
Or mad, I don't know why

I know you still love me
In some ways you know that
I still love you too

But never in the way you want me to
And we can never be one
I'm sorry if that's the way it is

Too complicated and too painful
Somehow we'll end up hurting each other
And that's the least I want for us

So I took the first step out
That seemed so cruel to you
I know, I am hurting too

But look at the larger picture
God is preparing something beautiful for you too
You just have to be patient and understand

Things I've tried to explain but failed
Maybe someone else can do it
Someone that's not me..


*) Désolée {read: dézolé} is French for "I'm Sorry"

Popular posts from this blog

Imbroglio

Selesaikan Sudah

Dia Yang Ada