My Precious One

OK, I'm the loser

You are the winner

Of this test you and I were in

That wasn't meant to be so mean
But you have made it

You've convinced me you're worth it

To spend a lifetime with you isn't what I'll regret

To have you is a blessing that I'll get

I have now the understanding

That I love you above anything

And for the weary nights that I've had

Becuz of denying the feelings that I felt
I don't do the same mistake

To lose you again for any sake

You are my precious one

To be far from you, that I don't want

Life has taught me a great lesson

The best thing always back for a reason

A reason that brings life a meaning

A reason worths sacrificing
And you, were never too far

Even when I refused you for who you were

Cuz true love has no bitter ending

Your love for me is a never ending

Popular posts from this blog

Imbroglio

Dia Yang Ada

Selesaikan Sudah