Your Love

Your love makes me happy
It lightens up even the bluest of my day
Your love makes me believe
I'm worth a lot more than I thought I was

Your love gives me laughter
Of stories you share with me about the past
Your love makes me cry
On how you treat me like no other man did before

Your love makes me feel warm
You comfort me between my worries and weary heart
Your love makes me feel blessed
Because I know God take care of me by sending you

Your love makes me act like a child
Who seeks attention and affection from her parents
Your love makes me feel like a woman
Who flies to the sky while stands on earth at the same time

Your love makes me powerful
I could bear anything the world is challenging me
Your love makes me so grateful
Because not everyone is experiencing such great love

Thank you for your love
I am loved and it is precious
I don't want anything else in life
Because your love is everything I need

Popular posts from this blog

First Sight

Dia Yang Ada